Make your voice count. Become an ISTA activist.
ISTA Activist Activity
SUPPORT JOHN GREGG for governor &
GLENDA RITZ for state school superintendent
Hoosier educators face the most important election in recent history this November. Indiana voters will go to the polls to choose a new governor and possibly a new Superintendent of Public Instruction. For the future of our public schools, John Gregg needs to be elected governor and Glenda Ritz, a teacher and ISTA member and local president, must become the new Superintendent of Public Instruction.
Educators know that if these two pro-education candidates are going to be successful, they must have the full and enthusiastic support of all friends and supporters of public education.
As an ISTA Activist, how can you help? You can volunteer to:
- Donate money for John and Glenda's campaigns
- Collects donations from friends and family for their campaigns
- Distribute candidate literature door-to-door (walk targeted neighborhoods)
- Phone bank for candidates
- Put a yard sign in your yard and in the yards of supportive friends & neighbors
- Put bumper stickers on your cars
- Host candidate meet-and-greets in your home
- Distribute candidate literature at polling places on election day
- Walk in community parades to support John & Glenda
Click here to "TAKE ACTION".
Please e-mail the “Keep the Promise” website link to your colleagues, friends, and relatives.